UWC Nigerian National Committee
Application forms can be obtained on the payment of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira only) while candidates from any public school who the school nominates may obtain the forms at the cost of N1,000.00 (One Thousand Naira only).
- Download the application form HERE (PDF).
- Submit applications HERE OR submit at any of the centres below or scan and send directly to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the prescribed fees within the application period.
If you wish to set up an appointment to discuss your application, please contact us via: https://calendly.com/uwcng
Forms can also be Purchased and Submitted at any of the following Centres below:
Dr Kevin Ihenetu (Abuja Purchasing Centre): 08033500289
Citizenship and Leadership Training Centre,
Plot 1075, Joseph Gomwalk Street, After Bahamas Plaza,
Gudu - Abuja.
Mrs Chioma Nwigwe (Port-Harcourt Purchasing Centre): 07038071037
18 Egbelo Street, Off Okporo Road,
Port Harcourt - Rivers State.
Mr Deji Aboge (Katsina Purchasing Center) - 08023077905
Citizenship and Leadership Training Center,
Kaukai - Katsina State.
All applications must be submitted with the required documents and prescribed fees within the application period:
1. Completed application form
2. One essay on a separate sheet: 'Please write a short autobiography in no more than 350 words including information about yourself, your family, community involvement and spare-time activities, and what you hope to do in the future.'
3. One Principal's reference form and letter: This must be sent directly to our email email@example.com by the school before the applicant submits the rest of the application on our website or to our email. Adding the class teacher's recommendation will help your application.
4. One school confidential report: This must be sent directly to our email firstname.lastname@example.org by the school before the applicant submits the rest of the application on our website or to our email.
5. Academic Results: A copy of academic results (SSCE/NECO/IGCSE) or Two years of academic transcripts covering SS1 and SS2 or Grades 9 and 10
6. Proof of age (National Population Commission Birth Certificate only).
7. Two recent passport photographs.
Application Closing Date
04:00 PM on Friday, October 6th 2023.
In the past shortlisted candidates have been invited for a rigorous selection exercise at the Sea School Apapa Lagos. Given the COVID-19 pandemic, the National Committee will monitor the situation carefully and determine the most appropriate way to conduct the selection exercise in December 2021 to safeguard the participants' lives and health.
If you wish to set up an appointment to discuss your application, please contact us via: